Welcome to Part 2 of the lecture Raw Earth Construction by Madiana Hazoume. In this part, you learn more about the main techniques of building with raw earth. The following key questions will be answered in this lecture:
- How to know if earth is appropriate for construction?
- Which techniques should be used for what kind of earth?
- What are the main techniques used for raw earth construction in the world?
- What are the best practice examples?
- Who are the famous architects and constructors with raw earth?
Therefore, you learn to determine if raw earth is an appropriate construction material for your construction site. Furthermore, you are able to choose the appropriate technique for different types of raw earth.
After you finish this part, you can take the lecture quiz and test your knowledge.